Cross Connection (Youth)
“Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.”
Our mission is to become a Christ-centered community that expands the kingdom of God.
Our Values are…
1. Dynamic Worship
- a. Sunday service at 11:15am.
- b. Vision to Life Service: joint service with English Ministry once a month.
- a. Friday night meetings: weekly bible studies, evangelism training, and fellowships.
- b. Leadership Bible Study (LBS) on Sundays at 1:30pm. (time varies)
3. Fellowship & Event
- a. Annual retreats: summer retreat & winter retreat. (KCCC Vision Conference)
- b. Quarterly Youth Revival: in-rich worship.
- c. Fellowship events: swimming party, sports day, movie night, bowling night, camping trip, brotherhood & sisterhood, various activities.
- d. Youth Lock-In: event to encourage our members to get plugged into the youth group.
- e. Leadership Lock-In: event to bring intimacy among the cabinet leaders.
- a. Quarterly Open House: event to invite non-believing friends to church.
- b. Vision to Life Outreach: joint outreach event with English Ministry.
- c. Annual Fellowship Night: event to outreach the non-believing friends.
Age group : 6-12th grade
- Sunday Service: 11:00am-12:30pm
- Friday Bible Study: 8:00-9:30pm